A reverse mortgage is a mortgage loan, usually secured over a residential property, that enables the borrower to access the unencumbered value of the property. The loans are typically promoted to older homeowners and typically do not require monthly mortgage payments.
We are leading provider of reverse mortgage leads, we understands how the complexities of the market, its audience and its regulations impact lender marketing and origination efforts.
Reverse Loan Mortgage Marketing
The reverse mortgage market is complicated by regulations, age restrictions and program confusion. With decades of niche-market experience, we knows how to attract and educate the right borrowers for reverse mortgage programs.
Lead Criteria / Lead Parameters
- Age 62+ (Both, if married).
- Own the home (on title).
- Owner Occupied Single Family House or FHA approved Condos.
- No manufactured or mobile Homes.
- Home values to be above $100k (values to be checked from www.zillow.com).
- 50% Equity.
- Should have time to speak with the Reverse Mortgage specialist.